Thursday, July 14, 2005

Stretch it wood yah!



Want to stretch your body a minute through a little fuller range of motion?...how about your mind ? for a moment... go ahead stretch it - Think about the ways that you move through your day and define the muscle tissues that's yours to use (e.g., your brain). Now, slowly move beyond your last greatest extention... did you know that something significant can happen just then when your reaction changes. Beyond the range you choose you see things a little differently.

Is it, do you think, possible to think things through a fuller breadth of perspective with the mind already set?

Perhaps it is only when the benefits of the more opened mind are experienced that we choose to move through to change what we can with our own new found grace and confidence ?

I practice moving through the day with a little greater awareness of my intent, especially when my actions support the mind that strives to learn to see the world through a little wider lense - Evidently, it is said, our synaptic reflex does move us through a little greater range of motion each and every time we stretch it...

1 comment:

graceonline said...

Nice! I stopped to read your blog because it wasn't just about you. I tend to leave the blogs quickly that feel like a lot of belching and, well, flatulence. Yours kept my interest and I feel good after reading it.